The Trump campaign trolled Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Tuesday night as the 77-year-old continued to win some primaries in the 2020 race which comes after he ran multiple failed campaigns in the past where he failed to win a single primary.
The video is a compilation of some of Biden’s very recent struggles on the campaign trail that many have said bring up the issue of his fitness for office.
The video starts off with CNN’s Ana Cabrera saying, “Obama warned Biden’s aides to make sure didn’t embarrass himself.”
After 3 runs for president in 32 years, it appears Joe Biden is finally having One Shining Moment.
Enjoy it while it lasts, Joe. (We sure are!) pic.twitter.com/spXCWEdSV5
— Trump War Room – Text EMPOWER to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) March 11, 2020
The clip shows the following quotes from Biden:
- “My name’s Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate.”
- “We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by the—you know, you know, the thing.”
- “An OBiden-Bama Democrat”
- “Tomorrow’s Super Thursday—Tuesday”
- “150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers.”
- “This is my little sister Valerie and I’m Jill’s husband. Oh no, You switched on me. This is my wife, this is my sister. They switched on me.”
- “My other three granddaughters are down in Dubuque with my wife Jill and so— in Des Moines, I’m in Dubuque.
- “Alright Chuck, thank you very much.”
- “Play the radio, make sure the television, the, excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night.”
- “Text Joe 2-3-, excuse me I have to get this right.”
- “And we did that in 1976 and it was struck, I mean, excuse me, 2000—backing up here.”
- “You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.”
- “I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts.”
House Majority Whip Rep. Jim Clyburn (D-SC) responded to Biden’s strong showing on Tuesday night by calling for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to cancel the remaining 2020 primaries and debates in order to protect him from saying something that he “cannot overcome.”
Clyburn told NPR, “I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination, and quite frankly, if the night ends the way it has begun, I think it is time for us to shut this primary down, it is time for us to cancel the rest of these debates — because you don’t do anything but get yourself in trouble if you continue in this contest when it’s obvious that the numbers will not shake out for you.”
Clyburn later added that as the process continues to drag on that Biden will get “himself into trouble” and will say something that he “cannot overcome.”
The Daily Wire reported, “Clyburn’s remarks come after Biden had a combative interaction with a factory worker earlier in the day that went viral after Biden made nasty and threatening remarks to the man, who called out Biden’s extreme anti-Second Amendment agenda.”
“You’re full of sh*t,” Biden responded.
Biden repeatedly put his finger in the man’s face and the man told him that it was “not okay.”
Biden snapped in response, saying, “Don’t tell me that, pal, or I’m going to go out and slap you in the face.”
“You’re working for me, man,” the worker responded.
“I’m not working for you,” Biden responded back. “Don’t be such a horse’s ass.”
Today, Joe Biden yelled in the faces of blue collar Union autoworkers from Michigan.
– “You are full of shit”
– “You don’t need an AR-14”
– “Don’t be a horses ass”
– “An AR is a machine gun!”
– "I'm not working for you"
RT so America sees the true Biden: pic.twitter.com/nv97O10SIo
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) March 10, 2020