Democrat President Joe Biden completed his first physical exam as president late this week, which revealed that he suffers from multiple health issues and he did not appear to have undergone cognitive testing.
Biden’s physical was completed by Kevin C. O’Connor, D.O., and included consultation with several of the Presidential Specialty Consultants from the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, including specialists in optometry, otolaryngology (ENT), dentistry, orthopedics (foot and ankle), orthopedics (spine), physical therapy, neurology, cardiology, radiology, dermatology, anesthesiology, and gastroenterology.
O’Connor highlighted two new health issues that he noticed:
- The President has experienced increasing frequency and severity of “throat clearing” and coughing during speaking engagements. He has exhibited such symptoms for as long as I have known him, but they certainly seem to be more frequent and more pronounced over the last few months. It is acknowledged that this perception may be artificially confounded by the undeniable fact that, as President, a much greater attention is directed toward his public engagements as compared to that which he experienced in previous positions. Nevertheless, this symptom is clearly present, and warranted detailed investigation.
- The President’s ambulatory gait is perceptibly stiffer and less fluid than it was a year or so ago. He has several reasonable explanations for this in his orthopedic history, but again, a detailed investigation was appropriate.
Biden also receives treatment for non-valvular atrial fibrillation, hyperlipidemia, gastroesophageal reflux, seasonal allergies, and mild sensory peripheral neuropathy of feet.
CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta was asked on air yesterday if Biden underwent any tests “that measured mental acuity” like former President Donald Trump did.
“It doesn’t seem like it. I read pretty carefully through the doctor’s report, and there was, they mentioned neurological exam, but that was more in terms of testing motor strength and sensation and things like that,” Gupta responded. “President Trump had something known as the Montreal cognitive assessment. It’s sort of a screening test for dementia. And, you know, that there was no mention of that sort of thing here. It is a constant point of discussion. I can tell you within the geriatrics community, I wrote this book last year about brain health, and one of the things that kept coming up was, should sort of these types of screening tests, cognitive screening tests, be more commonly done? And there’s many in that community who believe starting at age 65, there should be some sort of screening that’s done. Dr. Ronald Peterson, who runs the Alzheimer’s clinic at Mayo has been somebody who talked about that. But as far as we know, for President Biden, we didn’t see any kind of tests like that performed.”
O’Connor concluded by claiming that Biden “remains fit for duty, and fully executes all of his responsibilities without any exemptions or accommodations.”
- Obama’s WH Doctor: Biden’s ‘Cognitive Decline Is On Full Display,’ Must Be Forced Out Immediately
- Former Obama WH Doctor: Biden No Longer ‘Cognitively Prepared To Be Our President,’ Needs To Resign
- Ex-Obama Doctor Floats 25th Amendment: Biden ‘Mentally Incapable,’ ‘Something Must Be Done!’
- Ex-Obama White House Doctor On Biden: ‘He’s Completely LOST It! Needs A Cognitive Exam NOW!’