Poll: 44% Of Dems, Dem-Leaning Independents Want Biden Off The 2024 Ticket
WASHINGTON, DC - OCTOBER 06: U.S. President Joe Biden hosts a hybrid meeting with corporate chief executives and members of his cabinet to discuss the looming federal debt limit in the South Court Auditorium in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on October 06, 2021 in Washington, DC. Each of the meeting participants, including Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, spoke in dire terms about the negative national and global economic reaction to Congress failing to raise the limit and the U.S. defaulting on its debt. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

A new poll released on Monday stated that 44% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents agreed that Democrats would have a better chance of keeping the White House if President Biden is not on the presidential ticket.

The Marist poll stated, “36% of Democrats and Democratic leaning independents say their party will have a better chance winning the White House with Biden at the top of the ticket. 44% want someone else, and 20% are unsure.”

According to, Biden’s disapproval numbers crossed over 50% of respondents on October 20, and they have not dipped under 50% since. His disapproval numbers have been steadily ascending since January 28 of this year, according to, with the disapproval numbers surpassing the approval numbers for the first time in that period on August 30.

In late January, Biden was hit by backlash after he signed an Executive Order last that canceled the Keystone XL pipeline and put a pause on other fossil fuel activities on federal land. In a letter to the Biden administration, Luke Duncan, the chairman of the Ute Indian Tribe Business Committee, wrote:

The Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation respectfully requests that you immediately amend Order No. 3395 to provide an exception for energy permits and approvals on Indian lands. The Ute Indian Tribe and other energy producing tribes rely on energy development to fund our governments and provide services to our members.

Your order is a direct attack on our economy, sovereignty, and our right to self-determination. Indian lands are not federal public lands. Any action on our lands and interests can only be taken after effective tribal consultation.

Order No. 3395 violates the United States treaty and trust responsibilities to the Ute Indian Tribe and violates important principles of tribal sovereignty and self-determination. Your order was also issued in violation (of) our government-to-government relationship. Executive Order No. 13175 on Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments, and Interior’s own Policy on Consultation with Tribal Governments.

The order must be withdrawn or amended to comply with Federal law and policies. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. We look forward from hearing from you.

In August, Biden’s actions regarding Afghanistan elicited harsh criticism, with a mother of a U.S. Marine who was murdered during an Islamic terrorist attack at the airport in Kabul ripping Biden as she stated:

That feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die. I woke up at four o’clock this morning, two Marines at my door telling me my son was dead. So, to [have her on] right before me and listen to that piece of crap talk about diplomatic crap with frickin Taliban terrorists who just freakin blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about oh my god, I’m so sorry for families. So, my son is gone.

“You just killed my son with a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House,” she snapped, lacing into those who voted for Biden, “He still thinks he’s a senator.”

The Daily Wire   >  Read   >  Poll: 44% Of Dems, Dem-Leaning Independents Want Biden Off The 2024 Ticket