Premieres 12/1 at 8pm ET
Watch exclusively on DailyWire+
Joe Rogan reacted to the White House on Monday after it denied repeatedly that “alien or extraterrestrial activity” is in any way tied to the various objects that have been shot down in recent days.
The host of “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast shared with his 16.3 million followers that it hadn’t even crossed his mind that the flying objects that have been shot down over the United States and Canada air space were tied to aliens, until the White House insisted they were not.
“Now all of a sudden I think it actually is aliens,” Rogan wrote in his post on Instagram. “#lookintoit.”
View this post on Instagram
The podcaster’s post included a screenshot of a headline in The Independent that read, “No evidence of ‘alien or extraterrestrial’ activity in shot-down objects, White House says.”
On Monday, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre took time to address what she called “questions and concerns” about the recent “takedowns” of the various unidentified flying objects.
"There is no, again, no indication of aliens or extraterrestrial activity with these recent takedowns."
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre addressed alien speculation in a briefing Monday regarding the latest downed unidenitified objects. pic.twitter.com/tZegzXH4bj
— The Associated Press (@AP) February 13, 2023
“I just wanted to make sure we address this from the White House,” the WH Press Secretary shared. “I know there have been questions and concerns about this but there is no — again no — indication of aliens or extraterrestrial activity with these recent takedowns.”
Her comments drew laughter from members of the press in the room, before Jean-Pierre repeated the denial again.
“Again there is no indication of alien or [extra]terrestrial activity with these recent takedowns,” the press secretary insisted. “Wanted to make sure the American people knew that. All of you knew that. And it was important for us to say that from here because we’ve been hearing a lot about it.”
The comments from the White House come after National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said that the flying objects didn’t appear to be connected to the Chinese airship that crossed U.S. airspace earlier this month that was later shot down, the outlet noted.
He also stressed that the U.S. has “no reason” to believe that the shot-down objects were “conducting surveillance of any kind,” but made clear that they couldn’t rule out the possibility yet.