A bombshell photograph has surfaced that shows former President Barack Hussein Obama smiling with radical hate group leader Louis Farrakhan.
The photo was taken by Askia Muhammad, a politically-motivated journalist, during a 2005 Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) meeting on Capitol Hill, Trice Edney News Wire first reported.
After Muhammad took the picture, he realized that it might cause extreme damage to Obama, who “had already become the darling of national Democratic politics. And the scent of a presidential run was strong.”
Muhammad would not even get a chance to surrender the photo as he was immediately summoned by the Democratic Congressional Black Caucus, a nearly exclusive Democratic group, to surrender the photo — and he did.
“I gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy,” Muhammad said. “But after the nomination was secured and all the way up until the inauguration; then for eight years after he was President, it was kept under cover.”
Muhammad went on to say that if the photo had surfaced before Obama became president that “It absolutely would have made a difference” — as it should have.
Farrakhan, who’s the leader of the black nationalist hate group Nation of Islam, has made horrifying remarks about Jews and whites for decades and has even praised Hitler, calling him “a very great man.”
Other disturbing remarks made by Farrakhan include:
- “I believe that for the small numbers of Jewish people in the United States, they exercise a tremendous amount of influence on the affairs of government … yes, they exercise extraordinary control, and black people will never be free in this country until they are free of that kind of control.”
- “It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks. Israelis had foreknowledge of the attacks … we know that many Jews received a text message not to come to work on September 11.”
- “[U]ntil Jews apologize for their hand in that ugly slave trade; and until the Jewish rabbis and the Talmudic scholars that made up the Hamitic myth — that we were the children of Ham, doomed and cursed to be hewers of wood and drawers of water — apologize, then I have nothing to apologize for.”
- “They [Israel and Jews] have been working for years to control your representatives in Congress, in the Senate, in the House of Representatives. They don’t fear America because they control it from within.”
- “The Jews have been so bad at politics they lost half their population in the Holocaust. They thought they could trust in Hitler, and they helped him get the Third Reich on the road.”
- “German Jews financed Hitler right here in America … international bankers financed Hitler and poor Jews died while big Jews were at the root of what you call the Holocaust … little Jews died while big Jews made money. Little Jews [were] being turned into soap while big Jews washed themselves with it. Jews [were] playing violin, Jews [were] playing music, while other Jews [were] marching into the gas chambers.”