The New York Post has reported that firebrand Tomi Lahren has been “permanently banned” from The Blaze, a conservative media platform founded by Glenn Beck.
Lahren, 24, was suspended from The Blaze last week following an appearance on The View where the fiery millennial officially came out as “pro-choice.” She claimed it was hypocritical for conservatives to simultaneously hold pro-life and limited government views.
“I’m pro-choice, and here’s why,” she said, explaining her position to The View’s panelists:
“I am a constitutional, y’know, someone that loves the Constitution. I’m someone that’s for limited government. So I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies. I can sit here and say that, as a Republican and I can say, you know what, I’m for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well.”
”Glenn is reminding the world of his conservative principles by sidelining Tomi after she insulted conservatives by calling them hypocrites,” a source told Page Six.
“He’s trying to balance being a leading conservative thinker and also someone who can unify the country,” the source added. “He just couldn’t sit by and watch as Tomi Lahren said there’s no way for conservatives to justify anything other than being pro-choice.”
Lahren was hit from conservatives following her View appearance, some questioning why she previously voiced pro-life views via social media.
The 24-year-old responded by stating that she was speaking her truth and would not apologize.
There has been no official statement from The Blaze on why Lahren was let go.
Lahren, too, has yet to issue a statement, but did take to Twitter on Sunday to produce the following tweet: