Harry Reid: U.S. Government Withholding Evidence of UFOs, Which May Have Interfered With American Weapons

   DailyWire.com
Former U.S. Sen. Harry Reid checks in to vote on the first day of early voting for the upcoming Nevada Democratic presidential caucus at the East Las Vegas Library on February 15, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Ethan Miller/Getty Images

A new documentary about the alleged government cover-up of Unidentified Flying Objects interviews several major political figures, including former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and John Podesta, former White House chief of staff for President Bill Clinton and an advisor to President Barack Obama.

In the documentary, Reid insists the U.S. government has evidence of UFOs that it refuses to release, the New York Post reported. He even alleges these UFOs have interfered with American weapons.

“There’s more than one up there,” Reid says in the documentary, titled “The Phenomenon.”

Reid at one point is asked if he would say “there’s some evidence that still hasn’t seen the light of day.” Reid responded: “I’m saying most of it hasn’t seen the light of day.”

More from the Post:

“We have it — it’s there,” continued the former Nevada senator, who instigated secret UFO programs in the Pentagon.

“They did everything they could to stop the program from going forward … they wanted nothing to do with this,” Reid said of the government’s resistance to his program trying to expose the truth.

“Nobody has to agree why it’s there. But shouldn’t we at least be spending some money to study all these phenomenon? Shouldn’t we study this stuff? The answer is yes. That’s all this was about.

“And why the federal government all these years has covered up, put brake pads on everything, stopped it. I think it’s very, very bad for our country,” Reid said.

As The Daily Wire previously reported, in April the Pentagon officially released video of “unidentified aerial phenomena” as seen by Navy pilots.

“The videos, which leaked to media outlets back in 2007 and again in 2017, are in black and white and appear grainy, so it is difficult to discern the specific ‘UAPs,’ but, the Pentagon said, it felt compelled to substantiate the videos’ authenticity since they were already in the public domain,” The Daily Wire’s Emily Zanotti wrote.

In a statement released at the time, the Pentagon said that after a “thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems.”

“DOD [Department of Defense] is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as ‘unidentified,’” the Pentagon continued.

In August, DOD announced it would form a task force to investigated UFOs, The Daily Wire reported at the time.

“The Department of Defense established the UAPTF [Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force] to improve its understanding of, and gain insight into, the nature and origins of UAPs. The mission of the task force is to detect, analyze and catalog UAPs that could potentially pose a threat to U.S. national security,” the DOD said in a statement at the time. “As DOD has stated previously, the safety of our personnel and the security of our operations are of paramount concern. The Department of Defense and the military departments take any incursions by unauthorized aircraft into our training ranges or designated airspace very seriously and examine each report. This includes examinations of incursions that are initially reported as UAP when the observer cannot immediately identify what he or she is observing.”

The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.