Wrapping up a year full of blockbuster content — including the internationally-acclaimed documentary, “What is a Woman?” — Daily Wire co-CEO Jeremy Boreing announced in a livestreamed town hall address Thursday that the company has surpassed one million paid subscribers to its streaming platform, DailyWire+.
Additionally, the company revealed that its razor subscription business, Jeremy’s Razors, has sold over 100,000 razor subscriptions. The media juggernaut — which has nearly doubled its growth year-over-year every year since its 2015 founding — will continue that trend in 2022, projecting nearly $200M in revenue by the end of the year. The company reported $100 million in revenue in 2021.
“One million active subscribers makes us one of the most successful conservative media companies of all time,” said Boreing. “It took us five years to get our first 100,000 active subscribers. But we doubled down, reached higher, pushed harder and, just two-and-a-half years later, we’ve 10Xed that number.”
“But it isn’t even a drop in the bucket compared to the media companies currently in service of the left. In that world, 10 million subscribers is the bare minimum just to play the game,” Boreing continued. “To succeed in our effort to create a true news and entertainment alternative for the millions of Americans tired of the hegemony of the woke giants, we have to grow 10X, and then we have to grow 10X again.”
In addition to its seven-figure membership total, DailyWire+ has nearly 90 million followers across all social media platforms, and generates 80 million podcast downloads per month.
Daily Wire co-founder and Editor Emeritus Ben Shapiro’s daily radio show and podcast receives over 40 million monthly downloads and has now been listened to a staggering 1.2 billion times.
Candace Owens, whose blockbuster takedown of Black Lives Matter, “The Greatest Lie Ever Sold,” was a runaway hit, launched a new five-days-per-week podcast that became the No. 1 news podcast in its first week. She’s also got a new show called “Taboo with Candace Owens,” in which she sits down with top artists and thought leaders to discuss topics deemed “off limits” by the media.
In just its first year, the podcast “The Comment Section with Brett Cooper” has garnered 1.4 million subscribers and 500 million total views on YouTube.
Best-selling author and international superstar Dr. Jordan Peterson, who joined DailyWire+ in June, brought his entire archive of essays, podcasts, and videos including:
- Logos & Literacy: Peterson takes viewers on a tour of the Museum of the Bible in Washington, DC, and discusses the history of the world’s most significant book.
- Dragons, Monsters, & Men: Learn how to discover your purpose and slay the dragons that stand in your way in this four-part series on men, masculinity, and the pursuit of greatness.
- Jordan B. Peterson On Marriage: This holistic, three-part series prepares you to better understand, appreciate, and strengthen your relationship with your spouse, and achieve the ultimate goal: the perfect date that repeats endlessly.
- Jordan B. Peterson Beyond Order Tour: Your chance to Join Dr. Peterson for his “Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life” 2022-2023 tour.
- Exodus: In this series, Dr. Peterson engages in a roundtable discussion with six other scholars to read Exodus and discuss what it means, and why it remains significant thousands of years after it was written.
Boreing also announced a slate of major projects in development, including:
- Exclusively securing all feature film and television series rights to develop and produce an adaptation of Ayn Rand’s “ATLAS SHRUGGED”
- An exclusive option to develop and produce feature film and television series adaptations for all six books in Stephen R. Lawhead’s “THE PENDRAGON CYCLE”
- The premiere of the first four episodes of Dennis Prager’s “PRAGERU MASTERS COURSE with DENNIS PRAGER,” to be released in December
- More original kids shows to be released in the spring, including “A WONDERFUL DAY WITH MABEL MACLAY” and “THE ZOODLES SHOW”