Donald Trump has let it be known who is on his guest list for Wednesday night’s debate, and it’s a smorgasboard of personalities. Here is the most current list of people Trump is inviting:
- President Obama’s Kenyan-born half-brother, Malik, who supports Trump. Malik Obama called deceased Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi one of his best friends; in 2014, the Israeli press reported Obama was photographed wearing a red and white keffiyeh, indicting he supported the terrorist group Hamas. The scarf read “Jerusalem is ours, we are coming,” and “From the river to the sea,” both mantras displaying Hamas’ desire to eradicate the state of Israel.
- Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith, who was killed in the Benghazi terror attack and has accused Hillary Clinton of murdering her son.
- Former Alaska governor and 2008 vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who endorsed Trump back in January.
- Leslie Millwee, a former Arkansas local reporter who claims she was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton three times in the 1980s.
- Retired Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, one of four SEALs to survive the battle with the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2005.
- Four “Angel Moms,” whose children have been killed by illegal immigrants.