Sure, feminists are helping to topple the West, but my gosh are they good for a laugh.
On Friday, intersectional feminist Lara Witt (who’s preemptively blocked just about every conservative on Twitter, being the strong woman that she is) compiled a list of ten questions every Good Feminist should ask on a first date — and they’re just as ridiculous as you’d expect.
Explaining her rationale for the surefire way to scare off a man, Witt says she has no time to date anyone who does not support “marginalized folks.”
“As a queer femme of color, I keep close relationships with people who go beyond allyship; they’re true accomplices in the fight against white supremacy, queerphobia, and misogyny. If you’re not going to support marginalized folks, then we can’t be friends, let alone date,” she says. “The personal is political.”
Witt claims “feminists also date,” though The Daily Wire cannot verify this.
“But there are questions we have to ask before we get close to someone,” she says.
Skipping any of that pesky smalltalk, Witt dives into the intersectional abyss and suggests feminists ask their date (who could be male, female, or identify as a tree, perhaps) their feelings on Black Lives Matter, the BDS movement, illegal — sorry, “undocumented” immigrants, Muslims, capitalism, and disabled allyship.
Of course, there are also inquires into what exactly the suspect, I mean date, has done to “dismantle sexism and misogyny.”
Here’s the list:
1. Do you believe that Black Lives Matter?
2. What are your thoughts on gender and sexual orientation?
3. How do you work to dismantle sexism and misogyny in your life?
4. What are your thoughts on sex work?
5. Are you a supporter of the BDS movement?
6. What is your understanding of settler colonialism and indigenous rights?
7. Do you think capitalism is exploitative?
8. Can any human be illegal?
9. Do you support Muslim Americans and non-Muslim people from Islamic countries?
10. Does your allyship include disabled folks?
It remains a mystery why feminists have a reputation for being insufferable hags who can’t get a man.
Note: Witt claimed whiteness was evil back in March, in case you couldn’t already tell she was a hateful psychopath.