On Friday, the FBI released some of its files on the Hillary Clinton email investigation – more specifically, a memorandum summarizing the investigation, as well as the transcript of its interview with Clinton. The information was heavily redacted, but remained shocking and damaging nonetheless. Here are eleven of the top revelations:
1. Hillary Used TONS Of Different Devices. According to the FBI, Hillary used at least 13 mobile devices “associated with her two known phone numbers.” That blows up her original lie that she set up a private server so that she could use one email address and one device.
2. Her Aides Destroyed Her Old Blackberrys...Or Lost Them. The FBI report states that Hillary’s aides were tasked with discarding of Hillary’s SIM cards when she’d switch devices – but “[Huma] Abedin and [Monica] Hanley indicated the whereabouts of Clinton’s devices would frequently become unknown once she transitioned to a new device.” According to another aide, he destroyed Hillary’s cellphones by hitting them with a hammer.
3. Hillary Told The FBI She Had No Idea How Classified Intelligence Worked. Yes, that’s right – the Most Qualified Candidate In World History™ admitted to the FBI that she had no idea how classification worked. The FBI explained, “Clinton could not give an example of how classification of a document was determined…[she] did not recall receiving any emails she thought should not be on an unclassified system.” She even said that a classified email regarding a drone strike in Pakistan didn’t present a problem: “Clinton stated deliberation over a future drone strike did not give her cause for concern regarding classification.”
4. Hillary Hid 17,448 Work Related Emails From The State Department. The FBI reported that they’d “recovered from additional data sources and reviewed approximately 17,448 unique work-related and personal e-mails from Clinton’s tenure.” Hillary has claimed that she turned over all work-related emails and was fully transparent.
5. Hillary Wiped Her Email Again After The New York Times Reported Her Private Email Server. According to the FBI, one person interviewed “indicated he believed he had an ‘oh s***’ moment and sometime between March 25-31, 2015, deleted the Clinton archive mailbox from the PRN server and used BleachBit to delete the exported .PST files he had created on the server system containing Clinton’s emails.”
6. Hillary Said She Didn’t Think “C” on Emails Meant “Confidential.” Yes, seriously. The FBI reported, “When asked about the e-mail chain containing ‘(C)’ portion markings that State determined to currently contain CONFIDENTIAL information, Clinton stated she did not know what the ‘(C)’ meant at the beginning of the paragraphs and speculated it was referencing paragraphs marked in alphabetical order.” That’s patently insane.
7. Hillary Brought Her Blackberry Into A Secure State Department Area. Here’s the FBI again: “State Diplomatic Security Service (DS) instructed Clinton that because her office was in a [Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility], the use of mobile devices in her office was prohibited…Clinton stored her personal BlackBerry in a desk drawer in DS ‘Post 1,’ which was located within the SCIF on Mahogany Row.”
8. Hillary Transmitted/Received Top Secret Classified Information. “The 81 classified email chains contained 8 email chains classified TOP SECRET,” according to the FBI, “37 email chains classified SECRET, and 36 email chains classified CONFIDENTIAL at the time they were sent.” So much for her “I never sent or received information marked classified” lie.
9. Hillary Put Americans At Risk. According to Catherine Herridge of Fox News, Hillary discussed an undercover asset on her email server, outing him after his death and exposing his family to “grave risk.”
10. Hillary Maintained Plausible Deniability By Shielding Herself Via Her Lawyers. She told the FBI that she told her lawyers to provide work-related emails to State, but she “did not participate in the development of the specific process to be used or in discussions of the locations of where her emails might exist.”
11. Hillary Clearly Attempted to Avoid Scrutiny. According to an email to Cheryl Mills dated August 30, 2011, State offered Hillary a new Blackberry. They told Hillary that any emails on the device would be subject to Freedom of Information Act requests. The device was never issued to Clinton.
Here’s the bottom line: this is obviously criminal activity. The FBI’s decision not to recommend indictment was a total fraud; they hid behind the fig leaf that she didn’t “intend” to break the law, which was not required by the law. Even so, there is no way in hell that any other human being would be treated with such deference regarding the question of intent. Either Hillary Clinton is either the most incompetent woman ever put in charge of a major governmental department, or she’s a criminal. There’s no in-between here. And we’ve been informed she’s the Most Competent Woman In Human History.
Which means she should be behind bars, not in the White House.