Celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti claimed on Sunday that he has “credible information” that Supreme Court nominee Judge Bret Kavanaugh essentially ran a gang-rape ring in the early 1980s with his high school friend Mark Judge.
“I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge,” claimed Avenatti on Twitter. “We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify.”
The attorney demanded Kavanaugh be “withdrawn” as a Supreme Court nominee and shared emails wherein he claims there is evidence that “Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.”
Avenatti fast became a mainstream media and #Resistance darling by representing porn star Storm Daniels, who allegedly had consensual unprotected sex with a married Trump in 2006 and subsequently signed an NDA. She’s recently teased a “memoir” detailing her night of sex with Trump where she disparagingly describes what the president’s penis supposedly looks like. The book is dedicated to her daughter.
Screenshots of emails between chief counsel for nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee Mike Davis and Avenatti were shared on the lawyer’s Twitter account. In an email, Avenatti claims he is “aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s, during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them. There are multiple witnesses that will corroborate these facts and each of them must be called to testify publicly.”
He then lists six questions senator investigators should ask Kavanaugh:
1. Did you ever target one or more women for sex or rape at a house party?
2. Did you even attend any house party during which a woman was gang raped or used for sex by multiple men?
3. Did you ever witness a line of men outside a bedroom at any house party where you understood a woman was in the bedroom being raped or taken advantage of?
4. Did you even participate in any sexual conduct with a woman at a house party whom you understood to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs?
5. Did you ever communicate with Mark Judge or anyone else about your participation in a “train” involving an intoxicated woman?
6. Did you even object or attempt to prevent one or more men from participating in the rape, or taking advantage, of a woman at any house party?
Avenatti also said Kavanaugh should be asked about allegedly writing “Devil’s Triangle” and “FFFFFFFourth of July” in his high school yearbook; the lawyer claimed the seven “F”s stands for “Find them, French them, Feel them, Finger them, F*ck them, Forget them.”
Kavanaugh has denied all the dubious allegations launched against him thus far, calling it a “smear” and repeatedly stating that he’s eager to testify and “clear my name.”
“This alleged event from 35 years ago did not happen. The people who knew me then know that this did not happen, and have said so,” said the judge. “This is a smear, plain and simple. I look forward to testifying on Thursday about the truth, and defending my good name—and the reputation for character and integrity I have spent a lifetime building—against these last-minute allegations.”