It all keeps getting worse for Kevin Spacey.
The disgraced Hollywood actor and alleged child sexual abuser's new movie, "Billionaire Boys Club," recently hit theaters and was an instant dud — earning just $126 on opening day.
Now, prosecutors in Los Angeles say they are investigating a second sexual assault case involving the Oscar-winning actor.
"A sex assault case was presented yesterday to our office by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department involving Kevin Spacey. It remains under review," Los Angeles District Attorney spokesman Greg Risling said in a statement to Reuters on Wednesday.
The District Attorney's office is already investigating a case from 1992. In all, more than 30 men have come forward to say that they were subjected to unwanted sexual advances by Spacey. In one case, actor Anthony Rapp accused Spacey of trying to seduce him in 1986 — when Rapp was just 14.
Spacey is also under investigation for alleged sex crimes in London, according to the Los Angeles Times. "London's Old Vic theater, where Spacey served as artistic director for 12 years, said last year that it received 20 accusations of inappropriate conduct by Spacey between 1995 and 2013," Reuters reported.
With the #MeToo movement in full swing, the hammer came down hard on Spacey. He was booted from the final season of the Netflix series "House of Cards" and cut out of the movie "All the Money in the World" last year.