Late on Tuesday night, new reports began to emerge about the alleged female YouTube shooter and about a possible motive after she shot three people before committing suicide.
Initial reports indicated that the woman, a 39-year-old Southern California resident of Iranian descent, reportedly shot her boyfriend and the incident was being investigated as a domestic dispute.
However, a new report from ABC 7 News San Francisco states that the shooter "is said to have no relationship with anyone in the YouTube facility."
According to Tina Patel, a reporter for CBS 2/KCAL 9 News, the father of the shooter said "his daughter had been missing for several days. When cops found her in NorCal last night, he warned them she was angry with YouTube."
Jon Passantino, a reporter from BuzzFeed News, further noted that "officers located her this morning, questioned her in a parking lot, and let her go."
ABC 7 notes that "a possible motivation for the shooting could have been tied to her many YouTube accounts, which she says have seen a decline in viewership over the past few months."
TMZ added that the shooter was "an avid YouTube user who posted clips denouncing the company for allegedly age restricting her videos and limiting the views she received on her content."
This is a breaking news story, refresh the page for updates.