As we were all being consumed by uncontrollable joy watching the map turn red and reading the melodramatic posts of leftists who were “literally shaking” because “literally Hitler” just won the White House, we were reminded that this moment was even sweeter for a different reason: Handfuls of annoying, virtue-signaling Hollywood elites vowed to leave this beautiful country if Republican Donald Trump won on November 8.
And since Trump has indeed become our president-elect, we should kindly remind the hysterical Hollywood leftists of their promises to pack up and leave. Here are the 13 insufferable Hillary-backers who promised us all that they would leave our country, and hopefully our TV sets, if the Republican nominee won, via Hollywood Life:
1. Lena Dunham: In April, the always-naked, man-hating feminist (redundant?) promised us she’d move to Canada if, on the off chance, Trump beat Crooked Hillary.
“I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” Dunham told Bravo’s Andy Cohen. “I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.”
For the love of all things holy, let this be true. Amen.
2. Miley Cyrus: In March, the “pansexual” singer with the soothing voice of a lifelong smoker posted via Instagram: “Honestly f*** this s*** I am moving if [Trump] is my president! I don’t say things I don’t mean!”
No take-backs, Miley!
3. Amy Schumer: After Schumer effectively gave up comedy to pursue her dream job of becoming a fulltime social justice warrior, the feminist said she’d move to Spain if Trump took the White House.
“My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish,” she said in September. “Because I will move to Spain or somewhere. It’s beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It’s just too crazy.”
We hope there’s a lot of social justice opportunity for Social Justice Amy in Spain, where maybe things can be a little more within her “comprehension.”
4. Cher: This foul-mouthed singing icon wrote via Twitter in September that she would “move to Jupiter” if Trump were elected.
We’re on it; we’ve already spoken to NASA for arrangements.
5. Chelsea Handler: In May, the abortion-loving feminist explained that she had a house in another country lined-up if her girl Hillary lost.
“I did buy a house in another country just in case,” said Handler, on Live with Kelly and Michael. “So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.”
6. George Lopez: In 2015, the Alleged funny man stated shortly after Trump announced his candidacy in 2015, “If [Trump] wins, he won’t have to worry about immigration. We’ll all go back.”
7. Jon Stewart: Stewart, who helped paint all pro-Trump Republicans as racist, sexist monsters, said that this world would be “bonkers” to elect Trump, thus, he’d leave.
“I’m getting in a rocket and going to another planet,” the comedian told People. “Because clearly this planet’s gone bonkers.”
Maybe Stewart can hitch a ride with Cher–we’ll look into it.
8. Barbra Streisand: In August, the Hillary cheerleader said she’d move to Australia or Canada if Trump won the White House.
“[Trump] has no facts. I don’t know, I can’t believe it,” said the singing icon. “I’m either coming to your country [Australia], if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”
Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out, Babs!
9. Whoopi Goldberg: The View co-host said in January that she’d likely leave the U.S. if the real estate mogul beat out Hillary in November.
“Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go,” she said on her show.
Can you imagine the horror if there was one less feminist screaming at us from her comfortable chair about murdering unborn babies on national TV five days a week? We’d all be beside ourselves.
10. Raven-Symone: This former View co-host echoed the same “logic” as Goldberg: The former Disney star said she’d move to Canada “if any Republican” wins.
11. Keegan-Michael Key: Another one for Canada! Key said he’s out of here if Trump wins.
“It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit,” the comedian told TMZ in January. “That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”
12. Ne-Yo: In October, the R&B singer told TMZ: “Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president.” Drake is originally from Canada.
Okay, his music is actually decent; maybe we can work something out?
13. Bryan Cranston: The Breaking Bad actor said he’d “definitely move” if Trump wins.
14. Samuel L. Jackson: The Snakes on a Plane actor is “moving my black ass to South Africa” if Trump wins.
Later, leftists! You won’t be missed.
H/T Hollywood Life