Democrat President Joe Biden praised far-left Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), who has a history of expressing anti-Semitism, on Tuesday following a confrontation the two had on a tarmac about Israel.
Tlaib confronted Biden “over his support for Israel amid its bombing campaign against Hamas in Gaza,” The New York Times reported, adding that she “echoed a scathing speech she delivered last week on the House floor, telling the president that he must do more to protect Palestinian lives and human rights.”
“I admire your intellect, I admire your passion and I admire your concern for so many other people,” Biden said as he referred to Tlaib as “Rashid.”
“From my heart, I pray that your grandmom and family are well. I promise you, I’ll do everything to see that they are.”
Joe Biden says he admires radical anti-Israel Rep. "Rashid" Tlaib and thanks her for being a "fighter."
Just days ago, Rashida Tlaib espoused the anti-Semitic BDS Movement on the House floor as Hamas targeted Israel with rockets.pic.twitter.com/KadRxttgD8
— Tommy Pigott (@TommyPigott) May 18, 2021
Later in the day, Biden joked about running over a reporter with a truck after the reporter asked Biden if she could ask him a question about Israel.
“Biden had just delivered a speech at a Ford factory to push for the transformation of electric vehicles through passage of his American Jobs Plan,” USA Today reported. “The $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan would pump $174 billion into electric vehicles. Calling electric vehicles ‘the future of the auto industry,’ Biden said the investments are needed to catch up to China in production and sales.”
Biden made the remarks while he was test driving a new electric car:
REPORTER: Mr. President, can I ask you a quick question on Israel before you drive away?
BIDEN: No, you can’t. Not unless you get in front of the car as I step on it.
BIDEN: I’m only teasing.
The confrontation between Biden and Tlaib on Tuesday came after Palestinian terrorists have fired well over 3,500 rockets at Israel, killing nearly a dozen Israeli citizens and wounding hundreds more. The Biden administration also recently green-lighted a $735 million sale of precision weapons to Israel, which Tlaib and other far-left Democrats oppose.
The Israel Defense Forces pounded terrorists inside Gaza on Monday night with an air campaign that consisted of approximately 62 fighter jets dropping 110 precision bombs.
- Israel Kills 160 Palestinian Terrorists, Destroys Suspected ‘Suicide Submarine’: Reports
- WATCH: Israel Pounds Underground Palestinian Terror Networks, Assets With 110 Precision Bombs
- Top Democrat Weighs Trying To Delay Sale Of Weapons To Israel, Republican Warns ‘Hamas Caucus’ Trying To Get Democrats To ‘Abandon Israel’
- Pro-Palestinian Convoy In London Includes Chants of ‘F**k The Jews, Rape Their Daughters’
- Netanyahu Torches CBS Host On What U.S. Would Do If Attacked: ‘You Know Damn Well What You Would Do’
- WATCH: Israeli Military Calls Off Air Strike On Area Because They Believed Children Were Present
- WATCH: Israel Eliminates Terror Tunnel 163 Football Fields Long, Kills Top PIJ Terror Commander
The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.