It's no secret that MSNBC, as well as every other major network, favors Hillary Clinton, but the network took it to a new level today with their debate prep advice for each candidate.
Clinton: Sell her presidency (what she would do, and how she would do it), be the Clinton who shines in a smaller crowd, get those jokes off, adding levity.
Trump: Stop lying, show humility, fill in the gaps in his policy proposals.
The cards may just as well read "Hillary: We love you, girl!" and "Trump: Go home, douche."
Get those jokes off, add that levity pic.twitter.com/eIbYzKoQpn— Katherine Miller (@katherinemiller) September 26, 2016
Well, let's balance that out a bit, shall we? Here are some of the things Clinton needs to stop lying about as well:
- I landed under sniper fire in Bosnia. No, she didn't.
- We were "dead broke" when we left the White House. No, they weren't.
- I used only one device for convenience. No, she didn't.
- I never sent classified material on my personal email. Yes, she did.
- My email practices were allowed. No, they weren't.
- All work-related emails were returned to the State Department. No, they weren't.
- All my grandparents were immigrants. No, they weren't.
- A YouTube video was responsible for Benghazi. No, it wasn't.
The above is just a smattering of Clinton's more recent "untruths."
The debate tonight will surely be filled to the brim with misstatements--a fancy term for lies--but those misstatements aren't just relegated to GOP nominee Donald Trump.