Anti-Semitic Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) unleashed a series of false statements about Israel on Monday in response to the nation blocking her from entering after Omar planned to meet with organizations that support terrorism against Israel, including one that has promoted neo-Nazi screeds.
Omar continued to lie about the trip she had planned on taking to "Palestine" — which does not exist — by falsely claiming that she planned on meeting with Israeli officials during the trip.
"However, the itinerary of the two Congresswomen reveals that the sole purpose of their visit is to harm Israel and increase incitement against it," the Office of the Prime Minister of Israel tweeted last week. The statement was verified as accurate based off of Omar's travel itinerary which showed that she had not made a single arrangement to meet with any officials from Israel.
Omar planned on meeting with groups that praised suicide bombers who killed Jews, promoted neo-Nazi screeds, and have connections to designated terrorist organizations.
Omar then made categorically false statements about Israel, falsely claiming that Israel was not an "ally" to the United States and was not a "democracy."
Omar has repeatedly made false claims along these lines for months and has received little to no backlash from her party.
In January, Omar suggested Israel should not be allowed to exist as a Jewish state and she compared Israel to Iran — the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism.
Omar's remarks elicited a strong reaction online from notable public figures and elected officials immediately after she made them.
Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) wrote on Twitter: "This could not be further from the truth. Israel is one of our strongest allies, and we must stand with them."
Donald Trump Jr. wrote on Twitter: "Do Democrats running for President agree with Omar on this? What about Pelosi, Schumer and Democrats in the House and Senate?"
Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) wrote on Twitter: "I #StandWithIsrael."
Conservative commentator Erick Erickson wrote on Twitter: "These are lies, but the media believes them so they won't fact check. They all believe by faith."
M. Zuhdi Jasser, President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, wrote on Twitter: "These radicals don't even need a response. Just give them a mic and watch them continue to be their own worst enemy among Americans. Their pressers turn U.S. TV into #HamasTV. At best her radicalism resonates with <5% of the American public. The other 95% will just feel ill."