A snot-nosed, cop-hating, teenage punk who blared the rap song "F*ck The Police" from a third-floor Bronx apartment as thousands of police officers attended a funeral for a slain comrade, has been booted out of his home.

Julien Rodriguez, 16, made headlines worldwide when he pulled the outrageous stunt, repeatedly blasting the song by a group called NWA, or Niggaz Wit Attitudes from his apartment on East 188 Street. He said he did it because his older brother and best friend were unjustifiably killed by cops.

“Since they did not show respect for my brother and my friend, why should I show respect to them?” the teen told the New York Post.

But now Rodriguez has gotten the boot, the Post reports in an update.

Super Danny Morales said he ordered a tenant to get rid of Julien Rodriguez, 16, and his older sister, who had been staying in the tenant’s third-floor pad.

“I called him and told him he needs to take care of this right away,” Morales said.

“I told him it’s disrespectful and they can’t be doing this. The police lost a family member. We all need to come together and respect that.”

Morales said he was especially offended because his nephew, Saul Quiles-Morales, is a cop assigned to the nearby 40th Precinct.

“I wouldn’t want to see him lying in a box also. We need to respect the police,” he added.

The tenant, who identified himself only as “Jesus,” insisted the incident wasn’t his fault and called Rodriguez and his sister “lowlifes.”

“They’re gone. The case is closed. They’re no longer in my house. I don’t know where they went,” he added.

Rodriguez blared the song as thousands of police officers attended a funeral service for slain Ofc. Miosotis Familia, executed by a gunman as she sat in her cruiser.

About 20 officers went up to the apartment to try to stop the music.

At the funeral, New York Police Department Commissioner James O'Neill delivered an impassioned speech, at one point saying, "Where are the demonstrations for this single mom ... why is there no outrage?"

The funeral also exposed tensions between police and Mayor Bill de Blasio, who left the city shortly after Familia's murder — skipping a police induction ceremony — to fly to Germany to protest President Trump's attendance at the G20 economic summit.

Hundreds of officers turned their back in protest of the mayor as he spoke.

Familia, a 12-year veteran, was targeted and murdered while sitting in a marked police vehicle with her partner in the early hours last Wednesday morning. A parolee with a history of espousing anti-cop threats via social media shot the innocent officer in the head through the closed window.