The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) demonstrated once again that they're a left-wing hack organization as they announced that they're standing with radical Islam advocate and Women's March Organizer Linda Sarsour.
Here's their tweet on her:
The ACLU's nauseating blog post on Sarsour, which is titled "Muslim, American, & Intersectional: The Activism of Linda Sarsour" and written by Ali Gharib, begins with Sarsour speaking at a concert benefitting her Arab American Association of New York organization, as she bloviates that "it’s really bad" for Muslims in America, and that her organization is focused on "creating safe spaces for people who don’t feel safe."
The blog post goes on to drool over Sarsour's involvement in various left-wing causes like the cop-hating Black Lives Matter, the idiotic concept of intersectionality, and how she fought against a "backlash" against Muslims in the aftermath of 9/11. She had also previously partnered with the ACLU in filing a lawsuit alleging "unlawful police spying" against Muslims that ultimately resulted in a settlement in which the New York Police Department (NYPD) agreed to curtail its surveillance methods.
"If you know her, she seems to be in the right place everywhere," Gharib's blog post concludes.
The ACLU was eviscerated over their decision to stand with Sarsour, and rightfully so:
Perhaps the ACLU should look more into Sarsour's radical background. As The Daily Wire has reported, Sarsour has:
- Complained about Barack Obama's call for the Muslim community to combat extremism.
- Expressed warmth toward Louis Farrakhan.
- Palled around with terrorists like Rasmea Odeh.
- Claimed her "Arab pride was hurt" by the death of Saddam Hussein.
- Supported Sharia law.
- Perpetuated rabid anti-Zionism verging into anti-Semitism.
- Tweeted her desire to remove vaginas from Brigitte Gabriel and Ayaan Hirsi Ali, then attacked the race of a white student who confronted her about it.
This is who the ACLU stands with. They should try standing with freedoms Sarsour opposes.