The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee this week sent out an email to supporters field-testing a new bumper sticker slogan: "Democrats 2018: I mean, have you seen the other guys?"
The DCCC asked subscribers to vote on that and a few other slogans, like "Resist, Persist" and "make Congress Blue Again." (Wait, isn't Congress already blue? Oh, they mean full of Democrats, not melancholy.)
So, a top 10 is in order:
10. We Stand For Nothing, So What's There To Oppose?
9. Don't Say How, Say When: It's Time For A Native American, Vote Elizabeth Warren.
8. Democrats 2018: Tinfoil Hat Included At Registration.
7. Pelosi/Waters 2020. We May Be A Combined 150 Years Old, But So Are Our Ideas.
6. Remember Hammer Time? Stop. Biden Time.
5. The Party Of Inclusivity: If Your Don't Join Us, You're An Evil Bigot.
4. Republicans Are Going To Kill People. Stop Them Because Violent Rhetoric Is Bad.
3. Democrats 2018: We Win Moral Victories, Not Elections. (h/t NRCC)
2. Free Everything For Everybody — Forever!
And the No. 1 slogan is:
1: We Promise Not To Run Hillary Clinton. Ever. Ever. Again.