Here’s what we know so far about Trump’s federal taxes. [source 1-6]
1. In 1975 Trump claimed $76,210 in income and paid $18,714 in taxes — a 25% rate.
2. In 1976 Trump claimed $24,594 in income and paid $10,832 in taxes — a 44% rate.
3. In 1977 Trump claimed $118,530 in income and paid $42,386 in taxes — a 36% rate.
4. In 1978 Trump claimed a net loss of $406,379 and paid no taxes.
5. In 1979 Trump claimed a net loss of $3.4M and paid no taxes.
6. In 1995 Trump claimed a net loss of $916M and paid no taxes.
7. In 2005 Trump claimed $153M in income and paid $36.5M in taxes — a 25% rate
8. Unlike Barry Obama’s hidden school records and Hillary Clinton’s illegally deleted 30,000 emails, a disinterested authority in the federal government, namely the IRS, has seen Trump’s taxes, and from everything we know, they have always passed muster.
9. In all the years Trump has been a public figure, we know of no legal action taken against him by the IRS. No liens, no lawsuits… All of which would be public information.
10. Trump’s effective federal tax rate of 25% in 2005, is higher than that of millionaire Barry Obama (19%), socialist Bernie Sanders (13%), everyman Joe Biden (23%), and even that of the company, Comcast, that owns the left-wing MSNBC and NBC News (24%).
11. In the four years where we do know what Trump paid in taxes, his tax rate averages out to a perfectly respectable 32.5%.
From everything we do know, it appears as though the MSM’s coordinated crusade to smear Trump as a tax cheat who is nowhere near as rich as he claims is, like RussiaGate, another massive and steaming pile of Fake News.