5 Things You Need to Know About Hillary's Email Server
Here are the 5 things you need to know about Hillary Clinton's secret email server. Watch more at dailywire.com.
Hillary Clinton says she’s the best person in America to protect and defend our national security. She specifically says that her time as Secretary of State shows that she knows how to keep America safe and promote American interests.
Actually, her time as Secretary of State shows precisely the opposite: Hillary Clinton was willing to sell out America’s security to protect herself from scandal.
Here’s are five things you need to know about Hillary Clinton’s infamous email server.
1. Hillary Set Up A Private Email Server To Hide Communications.
Eight days before Hillary Clinton was sworn in as Secretary of State, she set up a private email server. This email server meant that the government had no access to her emails, and did not preserve her emails. It also meant that classified information would certainly have to pass onto the server. While Hillary claims that there was precedent for her private email server, there simply wasn’t. No other Secretary of State ever set up a private server. Further, Hillary ensured that her top aides also used her private server. There was only one reason to set up a private server instead of using a government one: to hide things from the government and from discovery.
2. The Server Was Not Secure. The server was not secure against foreign hack. The FBI found that the server was actually less secure than a normal Gmail account. That means that any number of countries could have had access to America’s classified material, and we’d never know it. How many missions failed because our enemies knew about our agents abroad? How many negotiations went sideways because our enemies knew our positions? How many of our brave intelligence officers had their lives put at risk because our enemies knew their identities? We’ll never know the answer. But we know that Hillary exposed our secrets to the possibility of foreign hack, all to hide something.
3. Hillary’s Lawyers Destroyed The Server, Including Emails That Had Not Been Turned Over To The FBI. So what was Hillary trying to hide? She says she wasn’t trying to hide anything. She merely had her lawyers delete and fully destroy 30,000 emails she didn’t turn over to the State Department. We’ll never know what was in those emails, unless someone who hacked Hillary releases them – but don’t worry, Hillary says they’re all about yoga and Chelsea’s wedding. Which is ridiculous, of course. In fact, this week, the FBI said that at least 30 of those deleted emails were about Benghazi. So unless she was doing yoga in Benghazi, she was lying about the emails she destroyed. It’s likely that the emails concern the corrupt relationship between the Clinton Foundation and the Hillary State Department.
4. Hillary Never Stops Lying About Any Of This. Hillary said she used one email address because she only wanted to use one device. She used more than one device and had more than one email address. She said she complied with the FBI. She didn’t. She said the server was secure. It wasn’t. She said she complied with State Department regulations. She didn’t. She said she never sent or received any classified emails. That was false. She said she was never subpoenaed. She was. She said she turned over all of her work-related emails. She didn’t.
5. The FBI Basically Called Her A Criminal. While the FBI didn’t recommend indictment for Hillary, they said she was “extremely careless” with classified material and admitted that “there is evidence of potential violations of the statute.” That means she violated federal law, which carries severe penalties for “gross negligence” in the handling of classified material. At least for us normal, non-Hillary people.
So, what’s the takeaway? That Hillary is paranoid, and that her paranoia means that she was willing to break the law and expose America’s national security information to our enemies just to avoid people knowing about what she was doing behind closed doors. That’s no shock: Hillary has spent her entire career enmeshed in corruption. But her email server scandal just demonstrates that she plans her corruption in advance, and doesn’t care if American lives are put at risk. All that matters is that she’s protected from public scrutiny.