Hillary Clinton constantly complains that people believe conspiracy theories about her. There’s a reason for that: many of the conspiracy theories about her have turned out to be true. The most obvious: Hillary used her position at the State Department to sell favors to foreign nations to help out the Clinton Foundation, her enormous slush fund.
Here’s a list of countries and figures who have benefitted thanks to Hillary Clinton’s dramatic corruption:
1. Gilbert Chagoury. According to The New York Post, Hillary Clinton’s aides, including Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, traded their access on behalf of Hillary in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation. In one particular 2009 case, Gilbert Chagoury, a billion dollar donor to the Clinton Foundation, received access to Hillary via Doug Band, who was leading the Clinton Foundation at the time. Chagoury is a Lebanese-Nigerian businessman who had to pay a $66 million fine for money laundering.
2. The Russians. Hillary essentially allowed the State Department to sign off on the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, taking over a Canadian uranium company with rights to remove uranium from American soil. The Russians, according to The New York Times, ended up with “one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.” The Clinton Foundation received $2.35 million in donations from the chairman of the Canadian company, and Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a speech in Moscow.
3. The Saudis. According to IBTimes.com, the State Department signed off a delivery of $29 billion of fighter jet technology to the Saudis. As IBTimes reports, “In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.” Furthermore, the contractor making the planes, Boeing, gave $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation two months before the deal went through.
4. The Chinese. Going all the way back to the Clintons’ first White House tour, Chinese citizens funneled cash into the Democratic coffers, and so did the CEO of a missile technology company. In return, the Clintons worked to declassify missile technology secrets, which were use by the Chinese.
5. Sidney Blumenthal. Clinton hatchet man Sidney Blumenthal was working as an unofficial Hillary advisor, as well as an employee of the Clinton Foundation, when he was sending her Libya intelligence that, according to The New York Times, appeared “to have come from a group of business associates he was advising as they sought to win contracts from the Libyan transitional government.” The venture was ultimately unsuccessful, but represented another brick in the Clintonian wall of corruption.
6. Claudio Osorio. Osorio was a Miami businessman serving 12 years in prison on corruption charges. He helped use the Clintons to obtain a $10 million loan for a housing project in Haiti from an independent government agency. Hillary was ready to use the State Department to push for the loan as well. The company never built the homes, and defaulted on the loan. According to an investigator, the company directed $30 million to foreign bank accounts and “were not retrievable” according to the Washington Free Beacon. Osorio fundraised for Hillary in 2007 and donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
That’s just some of the stuff that went through. Bill tried to convince Hillary to allow him to give a $650,000 speech in Congo, which would have included a photo op with the Congolese dictators. Bill also wanted to take money to speak in North Korea. And the list of individuals with corrupt ties to the Clinton administration is extraordinarily long.
Yes, Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt woman ever to run for high office. She’d sell America’s national security down the river; she already has, given that she chose to set up a private email server in violation of law in order to protect herself from scrutiny.