What Exactly IS In That Laptop the FBI Seized From Anthony Weiner?
Anthony Weiner just won't go away. We all want him to, but he just won't.
The skeevy perv keeps popping up in the news, and will for the foreseeable future. In one of the most recent reports, True Pundit writes that the FBI has found plenty in the laptop it seized from him (even though FBI Director James Comey has already said there was nothing of value in it).
New York Police Department detectives and sources working an underage child pornography case against Anthony Weiner confirm the laptop seized from the former congressman contains proof that Hillary Clinton knew he was engaging in a long sexual relationship with a minor but did not intervene to alert any state or federal authorities to protect the 15 year old.
Not blowing the whistle on the serial sexter allowed Weiner to keep sexting the youth via cell phone and internet chats for approximately another four more months, NYPD sources said. While Clinton was busy campaigning to be the first female US president with Weiner’s wife and aide Huma Abedin, he was at home sending the 15-year-old online porn and divulging his rape fantasies to the girl, NYPD sources said. Weiner also apparently talked on the telephone with the girl, based on intelligence gleaned from the laptop.
Instead of rescuing the minor from a sex-obsessed Weiner, Clinton who was the Democratic presidential candidate at the time and eventual front runner, counseled her long time aide Abedin, to end her relationship with him because bad publicity could harm the campaign. NYPD officials said Clinton and Abedin discovered Weiner’s sexting with the minor in April 2016 and that he had already been corresponding with the youth for months.
- Weiner coaxed video chats in which he asked the girl to undress and touch herself and repeat his name out loud.
- The girl told Weiner that she was a sophomore in high school and trying to get a learner’s permit to and learn how to drive.
- Weiner knew the girl was suffering from depression and occasional suicidal thoughts yet urged the youth to dress up in ‘school-girl’ outfits and pressed her to engage in rape fantasies.
- Weiner repeatedly told the high school student that he wanted to force himself on her when her father was out of town and away from the house.
- Weiner forced the girl to write him a letter saying that their online relationship was friendly and at no time did he engage in sexual conversation or innuendo. The youth complied. That letter is on the lap top and in the FBI’s possession, NYPD said. Weiner may have provided a copy to Clinton to cover her in case these allegations exploded during the campaign.
- Weiner used his cell phone to correspond with the girl and the texting apps Confide and Kik as well as desktop Facebook and Skype from the girl’s bedroom while her parents were often asleep in the next room.
- Likewise alarming, and largely due to Abedin and Clinton’s silence, Weiner continued to sext the teenager for approximately four months after Clinton learned of the illegal relationship.
- The girl might have been 14 years old when the sexual relationship commenced in January 2016, per records obtained by NYPD.
Meanwhile, the New York Post says Abedin and Weiner are back together again, and that their public breakup was “more for optics” and done under “pressure from Hillary’s camp.”
“Huma has been working hard on her relationship with Anthony. He has been spending 80 to 90 percent of his time at the [apartment] they share. … If there is a disagreement, he goes to his mother’s apartment in Brooklyn," the Post writes.
The friend said that since completing outpatient therapy for sex addiction last fall, Weiner has been continuing treatment in New York City.
“A lot of [their] friends believe this is an illness, that he is sick,” said the friend. But “Huma takes it into consideration that there’s been no affair, or physical contact that anybody is aware of. He never met [the women].”
Like it or not, get ready for more Weiner stories (sorry).